2010 April General Conference Packet Coming Soon

Many of you know I have been released from the Primary Presidency.  During my "release" I was given permission/asked to keep this packet going for the ward.  It really has taken on a life of its own.  So, I will continue to post packets to this website.  However, they will most likely be a little less comprehensive.  I will be thinning and simplifying along the way.  That being said, I am in the process of collecting ideas.  If you have suggestions of what you would like to see more of/less of in this packet, I am taking suggestions.  Please know that I may or may not be able to make your suggestion happen (thanks to time restraints...) so please don't take offense if I don't include your idea.


Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. My kids LOVE mazes. They also like to figure out scrambled words. Of course, word searches, are always a favorite!

    You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's gonna be a packet? WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you I am looking forward to next years packet. You are awsome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to this coming out! Thanks for what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GENNY I LOVE THIS SITE!!!! I FOUND YOU By Googling Conference Packet ~ WAHOO! Thanks for helping me SIMPLIFY, that is how I knew it was you because of the word of Simplify!!! THANKS GENNY!!! Bestest Earl~Girl I know!!

    ReplyDelete