General Conference Packet

Great news!  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is officially producing their own packet and activities!  So, with that being said, it is with a happy and sad heart that this is officially my last packet.  Happy because I can think of many things I can do with the time I would typically spend on this project each Conference season!  Sad because I have enjoyed creating these packets and seeing Primary children actually paying attention to General Conference.  They will still continue to watch...now on Church produced and approved materials!

Some have asked if I will keep the ties up to date.  The answer:  YES and you will find that here, on this blog.  I think it is a great activity that is not included in the official packet.  However, for SIMPLIFYing sake, I have cut down the rest of the packet and may or may not keep that up.  Here are some helpful links to Church materials I have used in the past for coloring pages, activities, and a new one for "Conference Squares."  (They have 7 different cards so now your children won't yell BINGO all at once!!!)  The Nursery Manual is also a FANTASTIC resource to have for activities for little ones.  (Under the "Picture" column, the second slot is usually a printable activity your child can color and make into a box, finger puppet, or whatever.  Great for Nursery age and CTR 4s.)

The final packet:  (Click on the link...the picture will only give you the first page...)


Happy Conferencing!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your hard work! We use these for our primary children! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this. I just looked at the churches new packet. It is not as good as yours. I hope maybe you change your mind, or they change their packet. YOUR packet has made all the difference to my kids actually paying attention to the speakers. I love how they can color the ties to match the speaker speaking. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second tcboyd's comment that your packets are better. I wish I had discovered them for past conferences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your packet. Were you going to put the pictures of the new apostles in? If you do by chance decide to, would you email it to me? Thank you so much. celeste817 at gmail

    ReplyDelete